The Glenbuchat Image Library
No Contributor Year: 201060 Baltimore
Impressive farm cottage and out buildings with threshing machine.
It is now empty and derelict. There is a two storey house and U shaped steading still standing. Inside the steading is a threshing machine built by Wright Brothers Portsoy. There is also some writing on the machine but not as much or as old as the writing at Badenyon.
Previously a fermtoun for many families
See 1850 map and History of Baltimore
Picture added on 06 December 2010 at 18:18
This picture is in the following groups